This is an old revision of the document!
Table of Contents
VuFind Developers Call Minutes: October 4, 2011
1. New/Updated JIRA Tickets
- VUFIND-441 - The patch for indexing collection-level data has been improved.
- VUFIND-444 - The Europeana recommendation patch has been improved and committed.
- VUFIND-453 - There are some bugs in the way certain optional Dismax parameters (i.e. bq, bf) are applied in advanced searches. This seems to be related to a flaw in Solr's syntax. A partial fix is currently attached to the ticket (and has been committed to the trunk); Demian will investigate solving the remaining issues after the Solr 3 upgrade in case things improve on the Solr side.
- VUFIND-454 - Demian has shared a patch for adding a new Solr core to index websites, including some basic tools for crawling sitemaps.
2. Solr 3.x Update
The new SolrMarc patch is imminent. Once it arrives, Demian will upgrade the VuFind trunk.
3. Architecture Improvements
Chris has continued working on VuFind 2, porting a couple more recommendation modules (including Wikipedia support) and continuing to improve VuDL integration.
Anoop has begun testing the code and has contributed basic install documentation that will be included as a text file in Subversion shortly.
4. New Mobile Theme
5. Cart Functionality
6. Other Topics?
The next call will be Tuesday, October 18, 2011 at 11am Eastern Daylight Time (GMT - 4:00).