Warning: This page has not been updated in over over a year and may be outdated or deprecated.
This is an old revision of the document!
Table of Contents
VuFind Developers Call Minutes: February 14, 2017
1. Development Updates
- #905 - in progress - Work on linking VuFind ILS accounts using IDs rather than usernames for greater stability; should be merged soon, after PostgreSQL testing is completed.
- #906 - merged - Improved interface for the language analysis development tool.
- #907 - merged - Return more information from UserResource::createOrUpdateLink for easier extensibility
- #908 - merged - Minor VoyagerRestful ILS driver fix.
- #911 - merged - Adjustment to multiple Solr URL support to prevent propagation of bad requests across multiple servers.
- #912 - merged - Upgrade to use new Zend Framework Recaptcha library.
2. Development Planning
VuFind on Heroku
Image Metadata API Revisited
Breaking Up Templates
Next ZF Version
Improved Use of Permissions
Other Front End Updates
VuFind 3.1.3 Release Date?
3. VuFind Usage Survey
4. Institutional Home
5. Other Topics?
The next call will be Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 9am Eastern Standard Time (14:00 GMT).
developers_call/minutes20170214.1487021792.txt.gz · Last modified: 2017/02/13 21:36 (external edit)