Table of Contents
VuFind Developers Call Minutes: September 25, 2018
Attending: Demian Katz, Claas Kazzer
1. Development Updates
- #1227 - merged - Improved performance / error tolerance during status lookups in the MultiBackend ILS driver.
- #1228 - merged - Voyager ILS driver bug fix related to selecting status messages.
- #1229 - merged - Added “change password” support to KohaILSDI driver.
- #1230 - in progress - Work in progress on an authentication plugin using Open ID Connect.
- #1231 - merged - Better handling of logOutRoute setting.
- #1232 - in progress - Proposed changes to handling of parent language files.
Still waiting for news from the SolrMarc project.
2. Development Planning
ILS Support Updates
No major news, but work continues on FOLIO record import.
Browse Handler Optimizations
Tod continues to make progress on the test suite.
3. Institutional Home
4. VuFind Summit 2018
The talk schedule is in place; see the wiki page for details.
5. Other Topics?
Claas offered to share a report from the recent German community meeting.
We will skip the October 9th call due to preparations for the in-person VuFind Summit (which will also be streamed online).
The next call will be Tuesday, October 23, 2018 at 9am Eastern Daylight Time (13:00 GMT).