This is an old revision of the document!
Table of Contents
This page refers to VuFind 2.x and later; for earlier versions, see the legacy installation documentation.
VuFind is designed to be able to be installed on many different platforms. Choose from the following installation documents based on the platform of your choice:
- Installing Multiple Instances - If just one VuFind isn't enough.
- Installing the PHP OCI Driver for Oracle - How to connect to Oracle (required by Voyager and some other ILSes).
- Nginx - Notes on using Nginx in place of Apache
- Remote Solr Back-end - Note on installing Solr on a separate server from the rest of VuFind
- Vagrant - VuFind can be installed in a Vagrant development environment