Version 4.0 (Summer 2017)
- Columns are no longer hard-coded. They are either percent-width floats or flex columns.
- MyResearch and sidebar menus no longer
- Records are now
- All forms now have a unique class.
.form-horizontalclasses have been largely removed.
- Forms where labels are in a row with their inputs are not specified in CSS (
- No more hard-coded columns.
- Revamped style for a cleaner, more uniform look that is easier to style.
| || ||Sidebars|
| || ||Sidebar items|
| || ||List for activated filters in search|
| || ||Result item sections|
| ||-||Contain the name and content of user comments|
| ||-||Record bulk toolbar|
| ||-||RecordTab hierarchytrees|
| ||-||Pagination buttons|
| ||-||Lightbox loading spinner|
In addition to the above changes, various column containers have been added with descriptive css classes.
css_changelog.txt · Last modified: 2017/06/28 14:16 by crhallberg