Table of Contents
VuFind Developers Call Minutes: November 30, 2010
Attending: Demian Katz, Daniel Lovins, Tuan Nguyen, Sean Purcell, Preetha Rao
1. Continuous Integration
There haven't been large developments since last time. Demian has continued improving code standards compliance and has begun looking into the configuration needed to do integration testing – still a lot of work to do on that front.
There is still an open call for new PHPUnit tests, and Demian is willing to set up Cucumber if anyone wants to try it out (just send him an email – demian DOT katz AT villanova DOT edu). For more details, see continuous integration.
2. Highlighting Update
Demian has posted a patch on the VUFIND-304 JIRA ticket. Sean has volunteered to test this patch and comment on it. Demian will commit it after receiving feedback unless major changes are needed. Comments from others are also welcome – please send them to Demian.
3. Other issues from previous call
- Jeffrey is going to look into multi-line parameter comments in phpDoc. (no updates, since he was unable to make it to this call)
- Till is working on a patch to allow MARC-XML support within the default VuFind MARC record driver – Demian will review patch and commit if it is ready.
- Daniel is still looking into improving the WorldCat Terminologies suggestion module.
4. New JIRA tickets
- Daniel will review VUFIND-352 (corrected Hebrew translations) and Demian will commit with his approval.
- Tuan will talk to Luke O'Sullivan about VUFIND-283 to avoid redundant work if possible. (Luke is currently working with Demian to develop checkbox behavior for the MyResearch module).
The next call will be Tuesday, December 14 at 10am Eastern Standard Time (GMT - 5:00).