Warning: This page has not been updated in over over a year and may be outdated or deprecated.
This is an old revision of the document!
Table of Contents
This page provides information on VuFind's overall design, including big-picture design discussions as well as explanations of nitty-gritty details.
- Authorization - Information on how VuFind handles user authorization.
- Customizing VuFind - How to change VuFind's behavior.
- Data Model / Key Concepts - Key ideas in the VuFind 2.x+ architecture.
- Record Driver Method Master List - A reference to get methods used by record drivers.
See also the plugins page for details on how to extend various aspects of VuFind's functionality.
Background Information and Commentary
- Why VuFind 2.0? - Some of the reasons we moved away from the VuFind 1.x design.
- Zend Framework - Information about the framework used in VuFind 2.x and later.
development/architecture.1449863369.txt.gz · Last modified: 2015/12/11 19:49 by demiankatz