Warning: This page has not been updated in over over a year and may be outdated or deprecated.
Table of Contents
VuFind Developer Manual
This page covers development of VuFind 2.x and later; use of earlier versions is no longer recommended.
- Coding Standards - How to conform to VuFind's style.
- Recommended Tools - Suggestions for successful VuFind development.
- Architecture Notes - Information on VuFind's design and dependencies.
- Cookbook / How-Tos - Step-by-step instructions on various VuFind development tasks.
- Plugins - Information on the types of plug-ins used to extend VuFind functionality.
- Profiling - Information on profiling VuFind's code to improve performance.
- Testing - Notes on testing VuFind.
- Troubleshooting - Notes on troubleshooting and debugging VuFind.
- APIs - APIs that VuFind provides for searching and other functionality.
- Community Call - A regular meeting (free, online and open to all) for discussion, planning and information sharing.
- GitHub pull requests - A place to view and discuss work in progress on new features.
- JIRA - VuFind's issue tracker.
- Slack - Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an invitation to the Slack if you cannot sign up directly.
- Working with MARC - This Code4Lib page offers useful resources for dealing with MARC records.
development.txt · Last modified: 2020/10/05 14:10 by demiankatz