Warning: This page has not been updated in over over a year and may be outdated or deprecated.
Day to Day Operations
- Automation - Automating common VuFind® tasks (Solr indexing, startup, etc.)
- Command Line Utilities - Notes on non-web-based tools for interacting with VuFind®.
- Production Checklist - Important details to consider when going live with VuFind®.
- Starting and Stopping Solr - How to turn your new discovery server on and off.
- VuFind® for Project Managers - Notes on managing a VuFind® implementation.
- PHP Settings - Notes on PHP settings that may affect VuFind®.
- Fault Tolerance and Load Balancing - Notes on high availability.
- Security - Ensuring that your VuFind® installation is secure.
- Solr Replication - Notes on configuring Solr replication.
- Squid Reverse Proxy Notes - Notes on using the Squid reverse proxy with VuFind® (somewhat outdated).
- Usability - Making sure VuFind® is serving your users as well as it can.
See the Third-Party Add-ons page for some additional software that may meet some of your needs.
administration.txt · Last modified: 2022/10/11 19:17 by demiankatz