The VuFind open source project is supported by a community of users and developers.
The VuFind community welcomes new contributors and is also happy to help new members. Here are some way you can reach out:
- Developers Call - Information and minutes related to the regular online discussion for VuFind developers.
- Conferences and Presentations - Information on VuFind conferences past and future, including presentation slides.
- Mailing Lists - The VuFind mailing lists are a good place to start conversations about the software; see the support page for more details.
- Core Developers - The team behind VuFind – please join us!
- Current Installations - A list of some of the institutions currently using VuFind.
community.txt · Last modified: 2015/12/21 12:36 by demiankatz